All users need to set up a user account. This account will give you access to student email (communication with faculty), Moodle (online and hybrid courses), and Web Advisor (student records).
To set up your account or reset your password:
NOTE: After reading these directions, click the button at the bottom of this page.
- First, you will be asked to accept the Acceptable Use Policy. Read the policy, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click “I have read and understand the acceptable use policy”.
- Information that you will need to set up or reset your account includes: last name, 7 digit student ID number, last four digits of your social security number, and birth date.
TIP: Your student ID number can be found in the upper- left corner of your printed schedule and on your student ID card.
- Once the above information is entered, choose your password and type it in the appropriate box.
TIP: Passwords have to be at minimum 8 characters long with at least one number, one uppercase letter and one lowercase letter. It also cannot contain your first or last name.
- Next click the button “Show me my login information”.
- The next screen will display your login name, email address, and your password.
TIP: If you print this screen, make sure to store it in a secure location so others cannot access your accounts.
- Return to the MySCC page and click on the button for whatever resource you want to access!
- Students returning after an absence of two or more academic years need to complete an application for readmission before they can create a user account.
Submit a ticket to MySCC Help System.